We have fine-tuned our methods of headhunting to find the right candidate for you.
This is because many professionals today aren’t necessarily looking for their next dream job.
They’re receiving a good salary and are valued by their employer.
So you need to find new and creative ways of reaching them. That’s why we developed a method of searching called “Spread”.
We utilise all our sources available in traditional and social media to get your opportunity in front of passive candidates.
Using this approach and integrating it with our experience and head hunting techniques, we can find the candidates that others can’t.
When you specialise in technology and digital you get to know all the movers and shakers in the sector. It’s just one of the reasons why you should consider us for this business critical task.
We are the ideal recruiters to find the most suited candidate for that vital addition to your senior technology team.
Knowing the market as precisely as we do, we can source, select and shortlist faster than most general recruiters. This efficiency means we can deliver high quality candidates quickly therefore the real cost to your business will be a fraction of our closest competitor.
Our team includes some of the most experienced contract technology recruiters, having placed 1000’s of contractors over a 20 year period. So you’re in good hands.
We have extensive networks covering all technology disciplines and are fully compliant with all legislative, contractual requirements and pre-employment screening standards.
Our flexible model is designed to offer immediate resource, charged on a time and materials costing for short periods, normally 1 month – 6 months.
We act quickly on your assignments and deliver the candidates you need to minimise disruption and keep your business running as usual.
We’ve been delivering managed services for over 15 years.
Through close client consultation we have designed a business model that delivers:
- Quality resources who have completed rigorous assessment against your specific requirements
- An enthused and highly skilled that has relevant industry experience and large scale programme knowledge
- Scalability to fit programme lifecycles
- Transparency around resource management (source and cost)
- Up skilling of client permanent staff through ‘on the job’ skill enhancement and knowledge transfer which builds long term in-house capability and reduces attrition of client staff
As a team we have created dozens of solutions to fit our clients’ needs incorporating:
- Fully managed service – management, requirements gathering, planning through to physical delivery and ongoing support
- Risk and reward initiatives and pricing
- Fixed price milestone delivery
- Time & Materials for controlled cost management
Our managed service solution is ideal when:
- The resource requirement is excessive and beyond the internal resourcing capability – skill and volume
- The resource profile has significant peaks and troughs and you only require certain skills for relatively short periods of time
- A project or programme is suffering resource attrition and is losing knowledge prior to end of programme life
Adoption of our managed service results in reduced capital spending and produces a focused team who work to up skill client staff.