Be-IT requires several Java Developers of varying experience for some exciting projects in Glasgow. If you can demonstrate you are passionate about Java technologies and detailed software engineering with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, this may be the role for you! You will be working on multiple large-scale, complex projects. Ideally, you will have financial or public sector experience. Working with a top-class consultancy, who offer a defined career path. For further details, please call Susie Toner on 0131 344 4790 or email your CV to Susie.email@example.com.
- Core Java EE, with the Spring Framework.
- Good understanding of SOA.
- Knowledge of unit, mock and browser.
- Experience of defining and creating, continuous integration and development environments using technologies such as Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Artifactory.
- Agile development.
- Strong client and 3rd party liaison experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with behaviour driven development (BDD) ideally Gherkin.
- Cloud based technologies
About the company
Be-IT Resourcing's client is a highly respected consultancy operating in the UK. This organisation is renowned for their expertise with financial and public services.... Apply now for immediate consideration.
Located in Glasgow this company offers an excellent opportunity and working conditions, alongside a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
NB candidates must be willing to travel to additional sites if required.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In(SusieToner).