Learning Content Designer - London
Be-IT is currently working with a new Consultancy is looking to revolutionise the industry with their unique approach and are about to embark on an exciting array of projects across the UK. They have had great success within the London market in the Financial Services and Utilities space and are looking forward to expanding their reach within the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Applied Method, the Learning Content Designer will be responsible for the design and development of blended, interactive training materials and user guides for our clinets software products and delivery methods.
- Working with product owners to design and develop engaging, interactive, blended training content for our software that is on brand (working closely with our in-house design studio) and meets the needs of the end user.
- Working with proposition, method and capability owners to design and develop engaging, interactive, blended training content process training content for our client facing delivery teams.
- Building a content library / knowledge architecture of training materials to support a variety of stakeholders and end users (both internal teams and external clients)
- Providing advice and guidance to client facing teams on delivery of training for users and new client on boarding.
- Maintain knowledge base and content aligned to regular software releases and updates.
What we want from you
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a Learning Content Designer, Content Author, E Learning Designer, E Learning Developer preferably within a commercial environment. With a minimum of three years’ experience. You will have a strong attention to detail combined with the ability to interpret complex information into engaging, user friendly content. You will be creative, with the ability to follow brand guidelines and develop interactive, engaging and blended training content - including video content. You will be collaborative with the ability to work alongside multiple stakeholders to deliver the strategy of application training and user guide knowledge bases.
You will be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple briefs at any one time. You will have experience of developing end user learning content for software applications.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please apply online or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn