Technical Infrastructure Consultant / Technical Consultant
Salary: £45,000 DOE
Benefits: Comprehensive package which includes; health insurance, unlimited holidays, remote working etc
Keen to work for an organisation in which your hard work and passion for IT are acknowledged and rewarded? Eager to play a pivotal part in a companies success?
The role of Technical Consultant will have you working for an IT consultancy with offices in the UK and Europe and now looking to break strongly into Scotland. You will play an instrumental role in growing the business further through
providing client facing, end to end infrastructure consultancy services, from the initial client engagement, pre-sales,
scoping of work through to implementation and handover for go-live support. The nature of projects which you will get involved with will be across the core infrastructure solutions from Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualisation across VMware and Hyper-V and cloud technologies across Azure and Office 365.
What attributes will lead you to your success?;
- Infrastructure Solution design, proposal & implementation
- Installation, configuration, testing & diagnostics
- Exposure to VMware View or other VDI solutions
- Strong experience delivering and supporting IT infrastructures utilising
- the technologies detailed above.
- Legacy understanding
- Strong background with Microsoft products "Windows Server, MS Exchange etc"
- As an IT Technical Consultant, you will have a highly professional approach and good presentation skills.
- Experience of working with demanding customers at a high level is also key.
- Excellent communication skills interfacing at all levels up to Director
- Participating in client facing project meetings.
- Leading technical design teams and liaising with various staff both technical and cross-departmental.
- Experience with Network Virtualisation & Security platform
What you get in return?:
This is a company who appreciates what great employees bring to the business. With this in mind, you will be offered a comprehensive salary of £45,000, Pension, family medical & dental plans, flexible working and unlimited
holidays are also on offer which will mean you can create the work life balance your current role may not be able to provide. This is a great chance to join at a time when you can truly help define and shape the success of the company in Scotland.
The company is looking for like-minded people who are passionate, hungry and driven within IT to help deliver on many new projects that are about to launch.
Technical Infrastructure Consultancy background, project implementation – VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VDI, NSK, Citrix, Hyper V