Unified Comms Engineer
Are you a qualified IT technician with a dedication to delivering a fantastic customer experience?
Then please keep on reading.
Be-IT’s client is one of the most recognizable brands in the UK currently experiencing an intensive growth, thus expanding its IT Department and investing in the new technologies to meet the needs of an evolving organization. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, gain new experience and build a long-term career. You will join a close-knit team of experts and receive on the job training to help the organization meet its goals.
Our Client is looking for an experienced, customer-focused UC Engineer to support their growing voice service. As an UC Engineer, you’d be working with our Unified Comms team, responsible for supporting and maintaining our clients voice service. You’ll know UC platforms such as Skype for Business and Cisco Contact Centre inside out, and be interested in developing a career in a constantly changing, forward-thinking tech environment.
Making sure all voice platforms are supported, maintained and performing well. Dealing with 2nd and 3rd line support issues. Using your expertise to support project delivery objectives. Helping the company make the transition from legacy PBX platforms to strategic UC platforms. Liaising with third party suppliers to provide a world-class UC experience for our client’s customers. Working with different teams and departments to ensure UC platforms always comply with the latest industry standards and legislation.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in UC platform technologies (knowledge of Skype for Business and Cisco Contact Centre is a minimum requirement).
- Proven experience in customer service
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Exchange
- Good understanding of network interdependencies
- First class approach to IT service
- Demonstrable knowledge of contact centre support from an IT perspective.
- Experience of legacy PBX systems and relevant handsets and ancillaries would be beneficial (Avaya/Meridian/Index/Samsung).
Please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In